ADR CF Producer NG 1 - 7 Standalone
ADR CFast Producer NG LOG 1 : 7 CFast Duplicator Introduction
The new generation of ADR CFast Duplicators impresses through high copy speeds and compatibility with every CFast card on the market. The NG Series allows you to quickly create higher numbers of exact copies of a master. Data accuracy is guaranteed through the "Copy & Compare" function which compares the copied cards to the master card on a bit-by-bit basis.
The CFast duplicator also offers an extensive quality check of your media with precise test results to help you weed out bad apples among card suppliers. Aside from its technical features the Standalone NG Series inspires with its user friendly interface and new compact design which doesn't just save space but it also simplifies the insertion of media.
With the new "Quick Socket-Technology" switching out single CFast ports is now easier than ever before.
Therefore the CFast Producer is well-suited for very high throughputs. Quickly exchanging defective ports guarantees smooth production runs.
All products of the NG Series are shipped with the "PC-Link" function. You can connect the duplicator to any PC via USB and monitor copy progress as well as bunch of other specs and infos such as size of the master, size of targets, write speed etc.
New Feature - Log Report
The NG LOG Series is shipped with the LOG report tool. We listened to our customers' feedback and developed the log report feature so you can keep better track of your productions and analyze errors more easily.
This optional feature allows you to create individual reports of your copy processes. These log reports can be saved in an internal database or printed out to be shipped with the copied media to the recipient. The report contains diverse information regarding the CFast Duplicator, the serial number, firmware version, copy progress and the media used. Date, time, copy mode are also recorded. You can see precisely how much data was copied onto each card (with serial number) and if the copy process was successful or not.
Simply insert the CFast master into the first port and the desired number of CFast cards to be copied into the remaining ports and hit "copy".
The ADR CFast Producer don't require a PC to run thanks to their internal multi-core processor. All that's required is a power source.
Status messages as well as realtime information about the copy process can be viewed directly on the LCD display.
With the Copy & Compare function you can have the copied data verified bit-by-bit to assure data accuracy.
- Quick Data Copy - copies only the data contained on the media
- Copy + Compare - compares the copied data to the master after the copy process.
- Quality check of CFast media to determine their exact properties such as capacity, read and write speeds
- High transfer speed - up to 1,5 GB/ min
- Supports DoD Erase function
- Standalone device works completely autonomously, only needs power source.
- User-friendly operation through self-explanatory interface and a LCD display with 4 buttons
- Exchangable CFast sockets
- Compact Design
- Realtime information about current processes displayed on LCD
- Supports all current data formats and CFast card sizes and capacities
- Transfers data synchronously as well as asynchronously
- LOG reports for record keeping and error analysis
Available variations of the ADR CFast Producer X amount of slots:
ADR CFast Producer NG LOG 1 : 23
(Other models available upon request)
|Number of slots:
|1 Master - 7 Slaves
|Data transfer speed:
|Up to 66 MB/s
|Standalone - Synchronous or Asynchronous
|Greed/Red on each port
|LCD Display with 4 buttons
|110V~ or 230V~, internal power supply
|0° C - 75°C
FCC, CE, UL, ROHS