ADR SD Producer NG 1 - 23 Standalone SD Card Copier
The new compact design not only has a smaller footprint but also increases the ease of Flash Card insertion and removal.
The NG Series by ADR AG can from now on be supplied with an optional Log Report upgrade.
Simply insert the SD Card you wish to copy into the first port and place the desired number of blank SD Cards into the remaining free ports. Now hit "Copy" and that's it. Up to 55 copies (depending on your model) are created simultaneously.
ADR SD Producer NG SD Card Copiers use an internal multi-core processor and controller and therefore work completely autonomously, not requiring a PC to operate. All that's needed is a power supply.
Status messages as well as real-time information about your copy progress are displayed on the LCD display.
To ensure data accuracy, you can make use of the extensive bit-by-bit compare function.
- Quick Data Copy - only copies the data portion of your Flash Card
- Copy + Compare - compares the copied data to the master data after the copy process
- Quality checking tool to determine the exact properties such as real capacity, reading and writing speed of your Flash Media
- High data transfer spees of up to 1,5 GB/min
- Supports DoD Erase function to comply with data sanitization standards of the US Department of Defense
- Standalone device operating completely autonomously once power is supplied
- User-friendly operationd and intuitive user interface with LCD Display and 4 buttons.
- Quick Socket technology: easily replacable SD sockets
- Compact Design with small footprint
- Real-time information display on LCD
- Supports all current data formats, sizes and capacities of SD and MicroSD media
- Synchronous and Asynchronous copying
(Other models upon request)
|SD Cards (other media via adaptor)
|1 Master - 31 Slaves
|Data transfer speed:
|up to 25 MB/s
|Standalone - Synchronous or Asynchronous
|Green/Red (pass/fail) on each slot
|110V~ or 230V~, internal power supply
|0° C - 75°C
|FCC, CE, UL, ROHS