Self-rewinder for labels RW9
RW-9 and LW-9 Industrial-Grade, Heavy Duty Winders
No more self-rewinding of labels
Made in Germany these label un- and rewinders feature a 2mm steel housing with a rock solid linear motor drive and a robust mandrel. It can hold rolls with a weight of up to 30 kilogramme, with a width of 228mm (9”), a 76mm (3”) core and a maximum outer diameter of 330mm (13”). With a maximum speed of up to 300mm (12”) per second they can be used with virtually any digital printer in the market.
The optional multi adapter platform allows an easy fixation of any printer housing within seconds.
It’s perfect for use with virtually any thermal, thermal transfer and inkjet-based desktop label printer, including Primera’s popular LX1000e and LX2000e colour label printers.
Both winders, RW-9 and LW-9, have the same functionality: they rewind and unwind label rolls. If the winder rewinds or unwinds is given by the position/label path direction of the winder. The rolls are getting perfectly tight and straight, there’s no need to rewind it properly by hand.
- Durable 2mm steel housing
- Can be used with virtually any digital desktop printer
- High torque linear driven motor
- Analog speed control via dancer arm (soft start and stop)
- Reverse support for printers, which pull stock during maintenance cycles
What's in the box?
- RW-9 Right Winder or LW-9 Left Winder
- Power supply with EU plug