About the ADR USB Producer NG
ADR's next generation USB flash drive duplicators stand out thanks to their high data transfer speed and
compatibility with almost any USB stick on the market. With the NG series USB duplicators you can swiftly
and reliably produce large volumes of exact copies of USB stick masters.
Regarding accuracy, the "Copy & Compare" function delivers added reliability by comparing the copied data
to the master after the copy process is finished.
Additionally, the USB Producer NG offers extensive quality tests for your USB media to determine how fast and
reliable your USB drives really are. Aside from ot's technical features, the standalone USB Producer NG
impresses through a truly user-friendly interface and operation as well as a new design which isn't only more
compact but also makes the insertion of media a lot easier.
Thanks to the new "Quick Socket Technology" it's very easy exchange individual USB ports which makes this
USB duplicator especially suitable for large volume USB duplication runs. Being able to exchange the slots
quickly guarantees a smooth priduction even in higher print runs.
External 2,5" USB hard discs can be copied with the NG series. You can optionally purchase additional
mains adaptors to ensure power supply.
All products of the NG series are delivered with the "PC-Link" function, so you can connect the device with
your PC via USB and be able to check out its status. You can follow the process on the monitor and read out
miscellaneous informations (Size of the master, size of targets, writing speed, process, etc. ...).
Simply plug the USB stick you want to copy into the first slot and insert the number of copies you want into the
other free slots and select "copy".
The ADR USB Producers NG work PC-independently thanks to their internal multi-core processor -
They only require a current source.
Status messages as well as real-time information on the progress of the copying process can be read directly
from the LCD display.
You can start a bit by bit copy-check of the copying process which ensures that your data has been copied
safely one-to-one onto your USB stick.
- Quick Data Copy - Only copies data which is located on the data carrier
- Copy + Compare - Reviews and compares the data after the copying process with the master
- Quality check of media to determine precise features of the media e.g. capacity, reading and writing speed
- High transmission rate - up to 33MB/s
- Supports DOD Erase function
- Standalone device. Functions fully on its own and merely needs a power source.
- User-friendly handling through self-explaining interface and a LCD display with 4 buttons.
- Exchangeable USB sockets
- Compact design
- Real-time information about latest actions on the LCD display
- Supports all current data formats, sizes and capacities of USB sticks
- Transmits data synchronous as well as asynchronous
Different amount of slots available:
- ADR USB Producer NG 1 - 9
- ADR USB Producer NG 1 - 19
- ADR USB Producer NG 1 - 29
- ADR USB Producer NG 1 - 39
- ADR USB Producer NG 1 - 59
- ADR USB Producer NG 1 - 119
(Other models on request)
USB Sticks (other flash formats possible with adapter)
Number of Slots:
1 Master - 19 Slaves
Data Transfer Speed:
Up to 33 MB/s
Standalone - synchronous or asynchronous
green/red on every slot
4 buttons (Forward, Back, OK, Esc)
110V~ or 230V~, internal power supply
0° C - 75°C
FCC, CE, UL, ROHS